Synapsis Conning NX - the centralized data display
It makes all bridge navigation and machinery status data easily available at a glance. The combination of different instruments and indications at a central display increases situational awareness, even in critical situations of maneuvering and docking. It provides the operator with efficient help in right decision making; Conning NX is a strong contributor to safety at sea. As a standard, the Conning NX features different display modes for different maneuvering situations and for different types of equipment.
Conning NX also acts as the central HMI for INS functions such as sensor management, intelligent central alert monitoring and system health monitoring. Conning NX is a versatile and extremely capable software. Besides the standard pages it allows an optional creation of individual display pages and even the implementation of additional functionality, such as the ability to control and actuate external hardware interfaces.
Facts & features for safe navigation
- Additional situational awareness, easy to add to a system
- Not only a display: Conning allows operation of various functions (depending on the individual configuration, e.g. sensor selection, centralized alert presentation)
- Compliant to latest IMO standard for bridge alert management (MSC.302(87))
- Different pre-configured pages for different maneuvering situations (e.g. navigation, docking, track)
- Flexible application design allows creation of individual graphics and pages
- Remote displays in bridge wings
- Powerful, ultra-compact processor without moving parts
Add customer value with our docking display
Raytheon Anschütz is introducing a new feature for Conning. The Docking Display gives the navigator an overview of relevant ship data combined with a chart window to ease the docking maneuver. Requested from several customers, this feature not only supports operators with the additional comfort of having all necessary situational information available at a glance, but also is a significant contribution to safer operations combined with a lower risk of failure. Situational awareness may further be improved by adding CCTV to the display (option).