Nav Command Table
Enhance navigation onboard your vessel
The Nav Command Table replaces the traditional paper charts by continuously providing navigational information on an electronic chart (ECDIS) visualized on a 46” table display. The hardened display provides touch functionality for most convenient operation, that even allow to works with fireproof gloves. If needed, the operation can be switched to an integrated keyboard and trackball as well.
The dimensions and interfaces allow an easy retrofit of the Nav Command Table in the place of an outdated plotting table. Customers benefit from a modern, affordable system which also introduces a range of new capabilities to the platform and means an entrance ticket to the merits of electronic navigation.
Facts & features for safe navigation
- Central place of information, accessible from all sides
- Enhances safe, paperless navigation and situational awareness
- Supports quick decision making for the ship’s command
- Easiest way to introduce paperless navigation
- Capability enhancement by integration of Radar NX and SYNTACS C²
- Fits through submarine hatch
- Tiltable display allows more ergonomic operation and adjustment to special situations