Autopilot NautoPilot 5000
Autopilot systems developed and manufactured by Raytheon Anschütz are based on proven steering algorithms that have been well known by seafarers for outstanding steering performance and reliability for decades.
NautoPilot 5000 is our latest autopilot series which has been specially designed for all ships of 100 m length and above.NP 5000 provides heading control, and course control and is part of a track control system. It combines best steering performance with lowest rudder activity for less fuel consumption. In addition it allows an intuitive operation and provides a perfect feedback about the steering performance.
Do you care about fuel consumption?
In Economy mode the intelligent adaptivity of NP 5000 analyses the yawing movements oft he vessel. Periodical movement will be identified and the controller reduces its sensitivity to such movements. Subsequently less rudder action is required, which leads to lower levels of speed reduction and thus less fuel consumption – automatically and continuously..
Anschütz NautoPilot® 5100
Anschütz NautoPilot® 5300
Heading Control, Course Control, Weather Adaptivity
Anschütz NautoPilot® 5400
Heading Control, Course Control, Weather Adaptivity, Track Control Category C, Cross Acceleration Monitor Anschütz NautoPilot® 5500 Heading Control, Course Control, Weather Adaptivity, Track Control Category C, Cross Acceleration Monitor, High Precision Controller. NP 5500 is intended for use in areas, where highest precision is required such as archipelagos.
Facts & features for safe navigation
- Precise steering thanks to unique Anschütz steering algorithms
- Ease of use and intuitive handling
- Fuel-saving thanks to weather adaptivity
- Simple adjustment of autopilots parameters by use of heading and rudder plotter
- Cross acceleration monitor for identification of dangerous situations
- Course control mode for automatic drift compensation
- Approved as part of a track control system in combination with several ECDIS
- Approved for high speed crafts