SYNAPSIS NX MULTIFUNCTIONAL WORKSTATIONS
Synapsis NX Multifunctional Workstations can be scaled all the time to customer requirements, from a stand-alone workstation up to a fully integrated multifunctional workstations with access to any nautical tasks on a fingertip:
Facts & Features
- (Chart-) radar, ECDIS, and conning with clear user interfaces and intuitive workflows
- Advanced functions for consistent data, better situational awareness and easier operation
- Integrated redundancies, safety and efficiency through “any function at any place”
- Fewer and standardized components for better reliability and scalability
- Smart software simplifies system configuration and service
- Streamlined sensor collection for flexibility and reduced cabling
- Easy installation, low installation cost
All Synapsis NX applications were designed under consideration of the human element in all stages during software design, with a focus on intuitive operation, situation awareness and valuable function.
Advanced functions (formerly only found on complete Integrated Navigation Systems) have now become a standard for each workstation, even in case of a stand-alone installation. These functions ensure a consistent use of qualified data and consistent alert handling throughout the system. Navigators receive a validated picture of the prevalent situation, they have less superfluous workload, and they are supported in right decision-making. This means a significant contribution to safer navigation and more efficient watchkeeping.
Synapsis NX Workstations use the new generation V2 of the Small Marine Computer (SMC) as the standard for all applications, making logistics fairly simply, shortening service time and cost, and allowing for high scalability of our systems. The SMC features an ultra-compact design and powerful processing capabilities.