Synapsis Workstation for Radar NX / Chart Radar NX
Raytheon Anschütz replaced the current Radar software with the next generation, SYNAPSIS RADAR NX.
Consistent with the human centered software design, a team of experienced marine radar users, UI experts and skilled SW developers created a remarkably intuitive user interface requiring little or no training.
Optimized grouping of data and current settings allow a superior overview and instant determination of the situation and interpretation of the radar picture. The quick access bar makes the most often used operations and functions available at a fingertip, including touch operation.
The Synapsis Radar NX benefits from the lossless digital video distribution of the NautoScan NX radar transceivers, resulting in high flexibility and optimized performance in tracking and anti-clutter processing.
Based on the LAN distribution, any transceiver data is routed to any workstation hosting the Radar NX software. Combining multiple radar transceivers via the optional Radar Video Merging function provides a single, unobstructed radar video to the users which is also available as a merged radar video overlay on ECDIS NX.
Read more about Radar and experience the new user interface in a video:
Facts & Features
- New and efficient UI based on Synapsis NX human centered design principles
- Little or no training needed, proved by users such as masters, pilots and trainers
- Multi-touch support with mandatory RADAR functions at a single touch
- Support of User profiles; each user is able to store their favorite settings
- High-fidelity radar video via LAN (Anschütz NautoScan NX radar transceivers)
- Support of Radar Video Merging of multiple radar sensors and distribution to ECDIS
- Functions known from INS, e.g.: enhanced target management, integrated handling of sensor data, automatic selection of best data set, multi-user setting management
- Fully type approved according to IEC 622388 Ed. 2.0
- Easy installation, low installation cost (Synapsis NX Workstation)