NautoScan NX Radar Transceiver
In the past decades Raytheon Anschütz radars have proven to be among the most sensitive navigation radars. Developed and manufactured with all the experience in navigation and radar technology, the new generation of NautoScan NX network radar transceivers adds significant benefits for shipyards, integrators, shipowners and operators.
Now a new generation of radar transceiver leads your way!
The NautoScan® NX network radar transceivers distribute the radar raw video via Ethernet to an unlimited number of radar workstations on the bridge (depending on network setup). Pedestal and electronics have been carefully re-designed using state-of-the art and maintenance-free technology to contribute to trouble-free installation, fast and easy servicing and finally optimized cost of ownership.
Facts & Features
- Redundant Gigabit LAN video distribution
- Raw radar video processing for high flexibility andoptimized performance
- Cost reduction: State-of-the art technology, no coaxialcable, less cabling effort, no interswitch
- Newly constructed and optimized components for afuture-proof design with built-in reliability
- Built-in test and fault indicator
- Improved accessibility for simplified servicing
- Entire system is designed for easier installation