TACTICAL RADAR TAKEN TO THE NEXT LEVEL
The Synapsis Naval Radar NX is a state-of-the-art navigational radar software enhanced with several advanced tactical features. This makes Naval Radar NX an effective application for both, safe navigation and tactical operation, realized within a single user interface.
Naval Radar NX is based on a core IMO radar display that delivers customers optimized performance in tracking and anti-clutter processing. Naval Radar NX also stands out with a clear structured user interface and intuitive workflows, which have been developed leveraging the expertise of experienced marine radar users.
Tactical and Naval Features
Naval Radar NX offers a high-resolution display of radar video, including an advanced video merging mode in order to provide a single, unobstructed 360° radar video. Besides the navigational functions, Raytheon Anschütz has designed modular software extensions in order to support special radar tasks. Customers can upgrade their systems with additional functionality as needed for their respective mission. Its flexibility and scalability, as well as its ease of use make the Naval Radar NX a perfect solution for any type of naval ship, from patrol boats to large combatants.
- Helicopter guidance inkl. helo-trackfiltering possibility
- Stationing-Manager (incl. station keeping guidance)
- Intercept Point and Course to Steer
- Alert and guard zones
- EOS integration and control
- Tactical target management
- Target classification/affiliation
- SAR overlays and calculation according to IMSAR
- Advanced EBL/VRM
- Mission data recording and replay
Integration with Surveillance or Navigation Radar
Naval Radar NX is designed for a simple, effective integration of different radar sensors.
From the start, Naval Radar NX is already IMO type-approved with the Raytheon Anschütz navigational radars as well as with selected surveillance radars that are recognized for high reliability and best performance in severe weather operation, small target detection, and helicopter guidance.
This way Naval Radar NX software enables customers to operate any radar related task from navigation to missions such as SAR, policing, surveillance, and more.
Smart Synapsis NX System Architecture
Naval Radar NX is built upon the smart Synapsis NX system architecture. The core of this architecture is an AI-like handling of sensor data, targets, and alerts in order to enhance safety and offer additional functionality. Thanks to the use of standardized hardware and the modular software concept, a Naval Radar NX workstation can also be easily upgraded to a multifunctional workstation with (W)ECDIS and Conning function. Click here to read more about the Synapsis NX system concept
This is what you get when you decide for our new Naval Radar NX:
- you get a high resolution 360° navigation and situation awareness radar, which helps to save space (for additional transceivers or consoles), cost and training effort
- you can decide between various type-approved radar sensors (navigation and surveillance radars), depending on your fleet-wide strategy in order to simplify training and logistics
- you platform capabilities increase up to simultaneous navigation, situation awareness, and helicopter guidance
- you navigate safer thanks to modern, user-defined software (with intuitive workflows and a clear structured user interface) that simplify operation and reduce risk of human error
- your navigators need less training and can familiarize quickly with the radar software
- you stay flexible through lifetime and benefit from our modular software design (easier updates/upgrades)
- you can expect a low risk, compliant solution without NREs, centered around an IMO type approved radar system, which is already integrated and proven in European navies
Want to learn more about Naval Radar NX?
Please visit us at Euronaval to put your hands on our new system and experience the new functionality.
You will find us at booth #G61.
You are also welcome to contact our sales team for further information, specification or to receive an individual quotation. Send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org