Dear Business Partners and Customers
Over the last month, there has been a lot of news regarding the COVID-19. This virus is spreading rapidly around the globe and therefore, has influenced all economic sectors. We are feeling the impact of the pandemic on our business - All necessary measures have been taken.
Our priority is to secure the health of our employees and business partners, as well as to minimize any effects on our supply chain and production in order to ensure our ability to deliver as promised.
Customers can contact our Service Department via e-mail under firstname.lastname@example.org. All other points of contact are reachable under their known contact data as before.
Effect on Deliveries
As the scenario within Germany becomes more and more challenging due to the restrictions in air and sea freight handling along with customs clearance, we can no longer reliably predict the dynamics of potentially escalating constraints and possible delays in delivery. Therefore, from this moment and until further notice, delivery times of existing and new orders are subject to change.
Our current focus is to secure the supply chain in order to minimize production disturbances. We are in close contact with our suppliers, who are providing us with information on effected components and current developments almost daily.
We are already observing an increase in delivery times and we recommend that you place your orders for parts and services as early as possible.
Employee Health and Safety Measures
In order to protect the health of our employees and business partners and to maintain the manpower we need to do our business, we are closely following all current recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute and the local health authorities. We have also taken action by implementing the following instructions, which apply to Raytheon Anschütz until further notice:
- Our employees are instructed to work from their home office, as much as possible.
- A number of additional hygiene measures have been taken, strict restrictions for business meetings have been set in place.
- Business travel is restricted to a minimum, in particular visits to trade fairs and event participation should be avoided.
- Visitors or visitor groups to our facilities should be avoided / may be refused to further reduce the risk to our employees, in particular those in our production processes.
- Employees and business partners are requested to use our IT infrastructure for telephone / video conference calls.
We are doing our best to minimize the effects of this pandemic on our business, on our deliveries and our customer support, and last but not least on the health of our employees and partners.
Raytheon Anschuetz GmbH