ECDIS 24 - Make your ECDIS refit a success
Raytheon Anschütz ECDIS 24 is a complete ECDIS package special made for stand-alone retrofits. It combines advanced functionality with cost-effective hardware setup. ECDIS 24complies with latest IEC and IHO ECDIS Standards (incl. new IEC Test Standard IEC 61174 Ed. 4.0).
ECDIS 24 is based on clear display design, easy-to-operate menu structures and comfortable functionalities. Proven in thousands of installations, a Raytheon Anschütz ECDIS offers a multitude of benefits that support the crew in their daily work to enhance reliability, safety and efficiency in bridge operations. The ECDIS 24 provides all necessary information and offers helpful functions for the planning and the monitoring of routes whichnot only improve safety and ship’s efficiency but also reduce workload for the operator.
Facts & Features
- Complete ECDIS package for easy installation / retrofitting
- Fully compliant to IMO carriage requirements and paperless navigation
- Digital chart updates and T&Ps NTM eliminate time consuming maintaining of paper chart folios
- No risk of findings by port authority inspections due to the uncertainty associated with paper charts
- Based on cost-effective, powerful hardware- Advanced ECDIS software improves safety and reduces workload
- Support of ENC, C-Map T&Ps and BA-ARCS chart standards
- Lifetime support (rules & regulations, worldwide support)
- Free ECDIS training included
In addition to a „Generic ECDIS Training“ navigators now have to pass a manufacturer-specific ECDIS training for each ECDIS model before using the specific model onboard. Raytheon Anschütz offers ECDIS training ashore together with a largenumber of professional maritime training centers around the world and also approved ECDIS online-training courses.
Visit our website for more information: ECDIS Training